The Apex Property Owners Association (APOA) is a non-profit organization whose members are comprised of owners of property in the Apex community. The APOA exists to represent the interest of property owners on a diversity of topics and issues in relation to government agencies, Apex Mountain Resort and various other parties. APOA strives to support the sustainability of the resort community and the environmental resources of the Apex area.
It only takes a few minutes to join the APOA.
- Winter 2017 Newsletter
- APOA Season Opener Social 2016 and Membership renewal Saturday Dec 10, 2016 (4:30 PM-7:30 PM)
The APOA is hosting a social event at the Rock Oven room in the hotel. Please join us on Saturday December 10th, 2016 from 4:30 pm-7:30 pm. A selection of delectable food goods with drink specials at $6 for beer, cider, wine and high-balls. We encourage all current members and those who wish
- Apex Fire Brigade – November 2016 Newsletter
- Apex Waste Transfer Station – Open House Dec 5, 2016 (At Apex) & Dec 6, 2016 (In Penticton).
- APOA Fall Newsletter 2016
- HRVA (Hazard Risk Vulnerability Assessment)
The APOA through the RDOS is conducting an HRVA workshop for the Apex property area.
You might ask what is an HRVA and why are you doing this. HRVA stands for: Hazard Risk and Vulnerability Assessment. An HRVA is a systematic approach to identify hazards, evaluate risk and incorporate appropriate